Skip to Navigation Skip to Content

马可· Once Again

Composed by: markor
(dedicated to dardar, only)

i said, that i won't make you lonely
anywhere, i'll just be there for you
and i said, i could take away your worries
and wait you till the end

But no matter what i said, i've made you feeling lonely
keeping you to stay, and leaving you to worry
what else can i say, what else do i take
when i'm the one who says i love you
no matter what i said, you don't deserve a sorry
everything you gave, was more than all my stories
i tried to keep myself awake, reading all your touch and grace
can i love you once again

you'r there, everytime i'm thinking all of you
i don't care, and i ain't just saying for you
everyday, you'r part of me in every single way
just everything i care

i did not mean to walk away, but i was just afraid
afraid of being empty, afraid of you'd leave me there
i don't think so much again, again and again
you'r there with me a day and a day
and i've never cried since you went away
i just don't know who i am
my love for you is not just a play
and i know i'd do my best to be there
with you ~ once again
 
Posted under: , ,
1 Comments Make A Comment

Leave a comment